- Can be used on all animals
- 100% Natural and organic
- Works fast!
- Excellent for: open wounds, skin fungus, scratches, dew poisoning, run downs, rain rot, ring worm, hot spots, canker, cracked heels
- Also treats infections from laminitis, thrush, white line fungus, fungi induced pasture hoof cracks and canker
- Regenerates tissue on wounds by promoting the formation of new collagen
- Protects injuries from infection. The resin dries quickly and forms a barrier much like a second skin
- Does not burn live or injured tissue
- Does not contain iodine
- Is non-toxic if swallowed - safe to use with children's 4-H projects
- Natural active ingredients: Antioxidants, phenols, diterpenes, phytosterois and lignans
Well-Horse Antibacterial Resin is a blend of antibacterial resins harvested from certain trees of the Amazon rain forest.Â Trees are not harmed during the harvestingÂ process. The same technique is used to harvest maple syrup in North America.
Directions: Shake well before use. Clean the wound thoroughly. Spray directly into the wound until saturated. Alternatively, use the wool dauber applicator included with the bottle if you don't want to spray. Let the resin dry for 5 minutes and apply a second coat. Repeat daily as needed. Wrapping is optional. Always consult with your veterinarian.
Note: the resin is red and it will temporarily stain the skin a reddish-brown, which will wash off.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 06 May, 2009.